DISH 4K Joey Satellite Receiver w / 54.0 Remote
- Create a whole home 4K experience with a 4K Joey supported only with a Hopper 3
- Supports Ultra HD content for compatible 4K TVs, so when youpair a 4K Joey with the Hopper 3, you can watch live 4K programming, on demand shows, 4K Netflix shows and more from multiple rooms of the house
- Supports High Definition programming for use with TV s and DISH DVRs that are not 4K compatible
- The thinnest receiver available from DISH
- Easy to mount, easily hidden behind any flat screen TV or comes with an optional stand for upright positioning
- Native Bluetooth support means you can wirelessly connect a 4K Joey to other devices, such as headphones
The Joey is a TV receiver that connects to the Hopper DVR so you can access the same guide and all your DVR recordings in any room in your home.
What’s a Joey?
Joeys allow customers to expand their service to multiple rooms in the house without having to add a separate DVR in every room. They are small boxes that connect to your Hopper DVR and provide one seamless experience throughout the house. Start watching a program in one room, pause it, and resume it in another room with a Joey. You’ll need one Joey for each additional TV.
Connect any TV in your house to your DVR
DISH’s advanced receiver technology lets you use your Joey to connect to your DVR any way you want. You can connect using standard coaxial wires or if you have a space where you want a cleaner look or can’t run wires – connect wirelessly.